Sales & Marketing Intern (Part-time & Home based)
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Intern
Status: Part-time (10-15 hours a week with potential to increase)
Reports to: Marketing Director and Commercial Director
Content Lab is a copywriting agency, delivering unique and SEO-optimised content and translations that are fully managed in our dedicated content platform. As an innovative company, we pride ourselves on having a team of professionals that are dedicated and love what they do. We’re now on the lookout for an intern to join our awesome team! If you are creative, take initiative and are ready to bring new ideas to the table, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a sales and marketing intern to assist in various stages of the sales funnel, including creating awareness of services, generating leads, and retaining customers.
The ideal intern will be a great fit for our energetic and creative team. You’ll gain hands-on experience working on challenging, meaningful projects with guidance from a mentor and other members of our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
Working closely with the management team, our Sales and Marketing intern will be responsible for the following activities:
- Research and generate lists of potential customers
- Provide input on customer briefs, presentations and sales literature
- Help develop client relationships and retain existing accounts
- Assist in evaluating new sponsorship opportunities
- Manage the progression and development of our social media strategy.
- Support in defining the social media strategy and operations.
- Plan to execute our vision for the brand across different channels and creation of social media posts.
- Carry out regular market/competitor analysis and research.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Confident, proactive, adaptable and ready to take on the challenges of a growing high-quality and innovative new brand
- Proficient in Microsoft & Google applications
- Self-starter with a professional and mature working attitude.
- Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects
- Gain hands-on experience in each stage of the sales funnel
- Collaborate with experienced sales and marketing professionals
- Work closely with a mentor who has over 10 years of experience in the field
- Attend meetings, events and other networking opportunities
- Potential opportunity for part-time employment
This is a home-based role, and as such, flexible hours will apply with allocated meetings based on CET time. If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org